Tuesday 12 July 2011


''VOICES'' (RANDY ORTON THEME SONG)
~REV THEORY~
i hear the voice in my head they council me
they understand,they talk to me...
you got the rules and your religition
all design to keep your save
but when the rules keep going broken
you start questioning your  faith
i have the is my savior
hates to love, love to hate
i have the voice that has the knowledge
and the power the your faith

i hear voice is crying,
i see heros dying, i taste the blood that drying,
i feel the tension rising

[chorus]
i hear the voice in my head they council me
they understand
they talk to me
(they talk to me) ooo...
they tell me things that i'll do
they show me things that i''ll do
they talk to me (they talk to me)
they talk to me (they talk to me)

all the lawyer are the defenseless
all the doctors are disease
and the preachers all are the sinners
and the policejust take the grease
all you judge you are guilty
all the bosses i'll have losses
and politicians are all liars

i see darkness falling
i hear voice is calling,i feel justice crawling
i see faith is falling

chorus repeat *1

i hear the  voice crying,
i see heros dying,i taste the blood that drying,
i feel the tension rising

chorus repeat*


No comments:

Post a Comment